- The system will be made up of a virtual system able to generalize and reduce the order of magnitude of informations coming from the environment where the system has been put. The virtual system is important because the target of this blog and game, is to obtain (also if simple) a system running for a proof of concept. This could be also an evolutionary prototype in a reiterative incremental developement model, if the system will be interesting.
- Actuators will be abstracted in the same way, via virtual devices, speaking from a virtualized simplified reality versus the external real world. The intent of the virtual world is to generalize and simplify, abstracting and decoupling system tiers.
- An hadrware abstraction layer able to generalize a generic device interface and the I/O calls to the underlaying hardware layer. An inventory object will implment a visitor pattern and load all the interfaces/device abstractors.
- Every virtualized sensor/actuator will produce an abstracted basic simple unit of information. This will be a sort of DTO able to carry the value received/transmitted, the type of operation (I or O), the name of the virtualized device that generated or processed data. Every device has one or more communication channel. This because every virtual device (or device mapper, or device alias) can have more then one only access to hardware resources. Every device has one or more channel.
- The system try to use swarm computing, but the swarm will be made up of software bee, in a virtual beehive. Every bee of this virtual swarm computing will be the previosly described basic unit of information. This DTO will be an anomalous DTO pattern implementation, cause it will be also a worker for a dedicated thread. The DTO of the piece of information built by a virtual device, will run autonomously to link with other information unit, building chains of information units. Chains can be linked toghether, to obtain longer chains. This will be the virtual swarm computing model for this system theory.
- With a given frequency the virtual system state of all the virtual devices mapped on the virtual world, will be captured in a sort of virtual devices shot.
- This will be a collection of unit of informations running everyone as a stand alone thread and build link-correlation with other information unit and with other chains of information units.
- Let's call the group of information units captured in a cycle of reading virtual devices status, simply a "shot".
The system has three states and three different names:
1 Shot of the system. At a certain time all the virtual devices status are captured and some information units are created. This is the system shot. This is the question the system must provide an answer with, before becoming part of the system experience.
2 System shot is digested and the "n" DTOs composing this shots (DTOs are composable information units) are animated as threads. These threads are all bee of the virtual swarm that live in the virtual beehive.
3 Shot has been digested and more and more links are built in terms of association with other information units and chains of information units. This will cause longer information units' chains to be built.
Code is growing (slowly) here: