Sunday, December 23, 2007

Composition is one ingredient in a mix of two.

Let's google for some docs, let's see what comes out: many documents say that the most interesting approach is the "collaborative programming", whose meaning I'd like to adapt to my intent. Let's redefine collaborative programming something that let me create a software bee, or ant, or whatever swarm unit, to put in a software world where evolutionary behaviour can reward the unit whose behaviour is the best one in terms of target tasks accomplishment, Ok, now let's put a wide high level scenario on this and let's see what are the common trends:

1 Neural network
2 Virtual, collaborative, swarm programming
3 My simjple game, composable information paradigm programming, that's what I've been playing with here sinnce now.

The intent of this absurd and shy comparison, is just to find an element to add to my composable information paradigm game, in order to have a new approach that is not just a clone of the first two ways. Infact it has the idea of "information changing and assembling" but it misses in my opinion an active side that is somethijng more than linking similar pieces of informations. Let's see the list of features I added some post ago:

  1. Persistence of knowledge
  2. Events correlation
  3. Rules for "good" and "bad"
  4. Abstraction, combination... in other terms: information composition
I can say I have an idea of points 1, 4, but misses a component for point 2 (3 doesn't matter by now)

No comments: